Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris Foro de Hislibris
Libros de Historia, libros con historia

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   Regí­streseRegí­strese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 
El pequeño Pataxú, Tristan Derème

Ahora YA SE donde insertar este comentario sobre el ISLAM
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris -> Off topic
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
momper

MensajePublicado: Vie Oct 28, 2016 7:06 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

On Friday, an elementary school teacher poses her students a challenge...

"If you can tell me who said the following quote, they don't have to come to school on Monday: 'We have nothing to fear, but fear itself'"

A hand shoots up and little Billy Tran says "Franklin Delano Roosevelt".

"Correct, Billy. You can have next Monday off" the teacher replies.

"I'm Vietnamese, we value education I'll be here Monday".

"Ok" says the teacher "Lets try another one: 'Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power'".

This time the hand of little Susie Hou rises.

"Abraham Lincoln"

"Correct Susie." the teacher asserts "Enjoy your day off"

Susie says "Oh no ma'am. I'm Chinese, we also value education I'll be here early on Monday morning".

"Fucking immigrants!" a voice says from the back.

"Who said that?!" the teacher snaps.

"Donald Trump..." says little Johnny "...I'll see ya Tuesday".

Oculto: 
Over two months, a dozen Syrians in six places of worship in three cities told Reuters they were uncomfortable with very conservative messages in Arabic-speaking mosques. People have criticised the way the newcomers dress and practise their religion, they said. Some insisted the Koran be interpreted word-for-word.

Earlier this month, a Syrian committed suicide in prison after he was arrested on suspicion of planning to bomb an airport. His brother and friends in Germany have said he was 'brainwashed' by ultra-conservative imams in Berlin.

Daily Mail, 28-10-16

momper

MensajePublicado: Lun Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

A little girl and boy are fighting about the differences between the sexes, and which one is better. Finally, the boy drops his pants and says, “Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!”. The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is clearly true, and runs home crying. A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face. She drops her pants and says, “My mommy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!”.

Oculto: 
Zineb el Rhazoui, Charlie Hebdo Survivor, Discusses Why the World Needs to ‘Destroy Islamic Fascism’ (Frontpage Mag, 28-10-16)

“When we apply Islam to the letter it gives Islamism, and when we apply Islamism to the letter it gives terrorism. So we need to stop saying Islam is a religion of peace and love. What is a moderate Islamist? An Islamist who doesn’t kill?”.

“Unable to pass blasphemy laws in Europe, groups like the CCIF employ a dangerous “semantic confusion,” she said. On the CCIF (French Collective Against Islamophobia) site it is written “Islamophobia is not an opinion: it is an offense".

“You can no longer speak about Islam without saying it’s a religion of peace and love. But when you open any book in Islam what do you find? Violence, blood, oppression of women and hate for other religions.

“If the terrorists of Daesh [ISIS] behead those they judge to be miscreants, that is because they draw on their legislation in the texts like the 8th surah of the Koran, al-Anfal, verse 12: “Remember what Your Lord revealed to the angels : I am with you, so support those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. You can strike them above the neck and strike off every fingertip”.

Destroy Islamic Fascism aims to puncture the hypocrisy and faux-intellectual “fakery” (the author’s word) of “Islamophobia whiners” and other “collaborationists” from across the political spectrum — particularly the hard left, “Crypto-Islamist” anti-racists on a quest for a new “Muslim proletariat,” certain feminists, cultural relativists and so-called moderate Imams. All these “willing accomplices” do is distort the noble cause of fighting racism to give undeserved legitimacy to an ideology that at its most extreme results in the horrors of Islamic State, the author says, but also makes the lives of millions of Muslims living in Islamic countries downright miserable.

momper

MensajePublicado: Jue Nov 17, 2016 12:23 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

A la Michelle Keegan le vamos a dar el próximo Nobel de literatura. Very Happy

Oculto: 
A translator who has lived in Germany since the 1990s has revealed that Muslim migrants believe “Germany should be Islamised”, and loathe their hosts, according to a new report (Breitbart, 16-11-16).

[...] the translator of Arabic immediately discovered “Christians are oppressed, intimidated and harassed by Muslim refugees. This is normal".

The woman has worked in several migrant centres and discloses that their security staff and other translators, who are almost all Muslim, are part of the problem.

“They have mostly grown up here, are well-educated and are professionals, and they give a first impression of having a cosmopolitan outlook”, she says.

However this changes as soon as they are “among themselves”, the translator says. When migrant centre staff believe non-Muslims are out of earshot, “they then show their true face and how they want Germany to be Islamised. They despise our country and our values”.

“Pure hatred against non-believers is preached, and children are brought here from an early age here in Germany. It’s very similar in asylum housing, where Muslim boys refuse to play with Christians”, she informs the Catholic news agency.

Attempts to mediate, where the translator would say “You’re a Muslim, he’s a Christian. What difference does it make?” typically garner responses like “I don’t play with Christians. My parents hate them too”, she reports.

momper

MensajePublicado: Mie Nov 23, 2016 4:48 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN
Compliment her, cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, love her, stroke her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, wine and dine her, buy gifts for her, listen to her, respect her, stand by her, support her, go to the ends of the earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN
Arrive naked... with beer.

Oculto: 
Bataclan: Del horror a la sumisión (Yolanda Couceiro Morín, La Tribuna del País Vasco, 13-11-16)

«Los miembros de la banda norteamericana que actuaba ese fatídico día en el Bataclán no sólo no han sido invitados a la ceremonia de reapertura y al consiguiente homenaje a las víctimas del atentado, sino que literalmente se les ha prohibido la entrada. Los "Eagles of Death Metal" han sido decretados personas no gratas en el concierto organizado. ¿El motivo? Las declaraciones que han hecho en diversas ocasiones sus componentes acerca del peligro islámico, o sea su notoria "islamofobia", pecado capital en estos días de sometimiento ovejuno a los dictados de lo política e islámicamente correcto.

»Jesse Hughes [el líder de la banda] se había convertido en un "indeseable" (¿tal vez en un "deplorable"?) en el mismo momento en que empezó a relatar lo que él personalmente había presenciado ese día: fallos en el servicio de seguridad de la sala, musulmanes festejando en las calles a los pocos minutos de la masacre, boicot de los musulmanes al minuto de silencio (que silbaron y abuchearon) convocado el día después de los atentados... Además había hecho en diversos momentos sendas llamadas a la toma de conciencia del peligro islámico».

momper

MensajePublicado: Lun Nov 28, 2016 10:18 am    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

Wife: "How would you describe me?".
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK".
Wife: "What does that mean?".
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot".
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?".
Husband: "I'm just kidding!".

momper

MensajePublicado: Vie Dic 16, 2016 1:24 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

En la panadería:

- Me da una barra de pan.

- Tendrá que ser duro.

Le trinca por la solapa, le da un par de bofetadas y le dice:
- ¡¡¡Me da una barra de pan!!!

Oculto: 
The ‘refugee’ crisis is jihad by another name (The Washington Times, 15-11-16)

Hijra is a core part of jihad going back to the Prophet Muhammad that involves Islamic conquest through migration. The objective is to overwhelm non-Muslim territories with Muslim populations until they achieve domination through sheer numbers. No weapons necessary — until they gain enough control.

The EU is apparently intent on committing continental suicide — largely because of misguided World War II guilt concerning “displaced persons”...

Europe is quickly reaching the point of no return, after which its transformation will be irrevocable.

momper

MensajePublicado: Dom Dic 18, 2016 1:38 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

—Little Boy: What will communism be like when perfected?

—His Father: Everyone will have what he needs.

—Little Boy: But what if there is a shortage of meat?

—His Father: There will be a sign in the butcher shop saying, "No one needs meat today".

Oculto: 
On Not Forgetting Molly Norris (Jihad Watch, 2-3-16)

[...] there is another set of “los desaparecidos” — people who all over the advanced Western world, that world which prides itself on its protection of free speech — have been threatened with death because of what they dared to say or write about Islam, and have been forced to go into permanent hiding, changing their identities, “disappearing themselves". It’s a sign of the times that there is no general outrage, no marches in support of those threatened with death for speaking their mind about Islam, no political leaders in the United States reminding us in public of this campaign of Muslim intimidation, that has destroyed the lives of those who were brave enough to speak out about Islam who had to “disappear themselves".

Do you remember Molly Norris?

Molly Norris no longer exists. But whatever name she now goes by, she can’t work as a cartoonist [...]. Relatives and friends must worry about meeting with her, or communicating by phone or email...

She is “in effect, being put into a witness-protection program – except, as she notes, without the government picking up the tab".

But most disturbing of all is how Molly Norris has been essentially abandoned to her fate, and has had both to “disappear herself” and to endure having “disappeared” from the American public’s consciousness.

momper

MensajePublicado: Vie Mar 10, 2017 10:52 am    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

Me había olvidado casi de este foro, pero a alguien aquí le interesara ver a esta valiente mujer desafiando a los ayatolás. Very Happy

Brave secular woman...
Milius

MensajePublicado: Vie Mar 10, 2017 12:47 pm    Tí­tulo del mensaje: Responder citando

momper escribió:
—Little Boy: What will communism be like when perfected?

—His Father: Everyone will have what he needs.

—Little Boy: But what if there is a shortage of meat?

—His Father: There will be a sign in the butcher shop saying, "No one needs meat today".

Jeje, podría ser la idea base del "el niño 44" sin ir más lejos. En la Rusia soviética los asesinos en serie no existen.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Foro de Hislibris -> Off topic Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Página 5 de 5

Saltar a: